- In network clients (Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana and Aetna) the cost for initial individual intake is $120.
- For self-pay and out of network clients, the cost for initial individual intake is $120.
- All therapy sessions, which typically last 45 to 50 minutes, cost $100.
- The cost for family therapy sessions, which also last between 45 and 50 minutes, cost $140.
- Sliding scale rates are also available for clients on a case by case basis and can be discussed upon request.
Becoming ME, LLC accepts insurance plans, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana and Aetna. If we are not in network with your insurance company, we can provide you a bill to send to your insurance company for reimbursement. It is important to know that you are responsible for understanding the specific benefits your insurance policy provides. It is also your responsibility to inform BEcoming ME, LLC about any changes made to your insurance plan or coverage prior to your next visit, to avoid incurring any additional costs.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
BEcoming ME, LLC accepts many forms of payment including cash, check, major credit cards with the VISA and Master Card logo and Health Savings Plans with Visa and Master Card logos. Any returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
In the event that you are unable to keep an appointment, you must notify BEcoming ME, LLC at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations that occur less than 24 hours of the appointment time will be charged a $60 cancellation fee. If such advance notice is not received, or you do not show up for a session (missed appointment), you will be charged $80. This will be charged to the credit card on file. If a pattern of cancellations and/or no shows exists, you may be asked to pre-pay for all sessions. Please note that insurance companies do not reimburse for missed sessions.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!